IdlersFebruary 25, 2014
CONVEYOR PULLEYS RUBBERFIX PTY LTD can now offer conveyor idlers and rollers from stock while special roller types can be made within short lead times. These products complement our range of complete belt conveyor components for the quarrying, power stations, mining and minerals extraction markets. This means that most new replacement rollers or idlers can now be supplied ‘off the shelf’ from stock while special or non-standard roller types can be manufactured within short lead times.
Roller types include:
Return rollers; adjustable trough idlers; impact rollers; standard side supported trough rollers; and disc returns. CONVEYOR PULLEYS RUBBERFIX PTY LTD already manufactures its conveyor drums in-house and a wide range is always available for selection from stock.
These can be lagged if required to prevent any slippage between the conveyor belt and the drive unit. Idlers, rollers and drums are part of CONVEYOR PULLEYS RUBBERFIX PTY LTD extensive range of conveyor products and services.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How to Judge the Wear Resistance Performance of Pulley Rubber Lagging
- Popular Conveyor Design Trends for 2019
- What are Troughing Idlers for?
- Understanding Self-Cleaning Pulleys: How Do They Really Work?
- The Importance of Meeting the Minimum Run-out Tolerance for Conveyor Idlers
- What Does a Crowned Pulley Mean?
- Plain Rubber, Chevron, and Diamond Groove Pulley Lagging: What are their Differences?
- Understanding the Differences Between Live Shaft and Dead Shaft in Pulleys
- The Different Types and Functions of Idler Rollers
- Self-Cleaning Spiral and Winged Pulleys: How Do These Pulleys Work?