CONVEYOR PULLEYS RUBBERFIX PTY LTD manufactures regular, mine duty or engineered Belt Conveyor Pulleys, Self Cleaning Pulleys, Wing Pulleys, Trough Rollers and complete Conveyor Systems.
The manufacturing process provides the end user with some significant advantages:
- The thick pulley shell absorbs more stress.
- The large crown angle provides superior belt tracking capabilities.
- True concentric machining provides:
- maximum contact with the belt,
- consistent belt content discharge,
- less deflection of shaft,
- less stress on the bearings
In addition to the structural drum pulley advantages, we provide additional services with every pulley order:
- Engineering capabilities.
We can engineer and custom build pulleys to your requirements utilizing software tools such as Finite Element Analysis.
- In- house manufactured hubs and shafts.
This ensures consistency and compatibility of components of the pulley.
- Reinforced Mine Duty pulleys are available.
- In- house assembly of complete pulley unit including: bushing, shaft, bearings and gear box.
- Dynamic or Static balancing upon request.
Contact CONVEYOR PULLEYS RUBBERFIX PTY LTD for shaft diameter selection. The major cause of pulley failure is excessive shaft deflection. The Rubberfix Engineering department can perform Stress Analysis and Finite Element Analysis to maximize your pulley performance
- C1018 Carbon Steel
- C1045 Carbon Steel
- ANSI 4140 Alloy Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
Plain rubber lagging, Chevron, Herringbone and Diamond grooves are all available in Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant, FRAS and Food Grade.